Wednesday 4 May 2011

The Rock Boutiques first ever blogg

Hi

I am the Owner and Designer of aspiring fashion label The Rock Boutique!!  I have started this little blogg to keep all you fashion loving people up to date with whats going on down here at RB towers.  I will be sharing my thoughts and opinions on everything and anything that happens as I try to grow my brand into the biggest thing fashion has seen in years.  So buckle up and wish me luck its gonna be a bumpy ride !!!


As I sit here now in Rainy cold Camden town, in my little office tucked away neatly behind my shop I have owned the Rock Boutique for nearly 4 years .  The first few years were spent selling rock band style t-shirts on ebay, hense the name 'The Rock Boutique'.  The name stuck but I soon got bored of printing pictures of Liam Gallagher and Ian Brown onto white tops in my Mums Garage.  I had already spent my reduncy payout from my fairly decent Graphic Design job on t-shirt printing machines, inks, heat presses and the website, so I decided to get creative....and so The Rock Boutique as we now know it was born!!


I will also be featuring guest bloggers and writers as well as bringing you news of the latset celebrity followers, breaking collections and everything that happens here in our North London home...

2 comments: